Sorry about that. I was really active on DA a month or so ago and now I've gotten busy with other things again.
The internet is a horrible time waster pft. SO WHATS BEEN HAPPENING?
You may been screaming to the heavens (although 99.999% of people reading this probably don't care hehe oh well I love you still)
LOTS OF STUFF. enjoy the novella:
- I had a blast hanging out with bextie last month in Toronto where we went to FanExpo and (however briefly) met Matt Smith, Arthur Darvil, Patrick Stewart and Elijah Wood which was brilliant. We also had tons of fun dressing up and being dorks. <3 Gosh I miss you DUDE wHY DO WE LIVE ON OPPOSITE SIDES OF AN OCEAN IT'S NOT FAIR.
- 2. This should really be number one but I'm attempting chronological order so um anyway I somehow ended up fulfilling a dream I never thought would ever actually come to life which was being in the presence/super briefly meeting Benedict Cumberbatch with the bonuses of being in a selfie with him/being in other photos with him/ getting his signature all at once and it's still not registered that it happened and it's been a few weeks now *sighs happily* I wish I could one day have the chance to properly speak to him about things and be able to just... Casually talk? That's something I won't get my hopes up for haha... Although, that being said I never thought this would happen in a million years so... (ALSO HE COMPLEMENTED MY ART. HE DID THE THING. HOW IS THIS MAN SO SWEET AND NICE???)
- ::EDIT:: I MADE A GIF OF THE THING:
- 3. Most of you lovely people who still watch me on DA probably don't know that I'm really into film-making but hello yes that is me. So I'm attempting to make a short/regular film thing which is proving harder than imagined but still coming along nicely c:. Might not help that my main actress/friend has a minor concussion at the moment because she's a bamf rugby mofo so YOU GET BETTER SOON NOw YA HAER.
- 4. During the free time I do have (which is basically a lot and I'm going slightly mad), I'm derping around on the internet procrastinating because I don't have much motivation to do anything. I really don't. I've been feeling this way for... what 2 years now? And I know exactly why but I can't really do much about it. Which is a horrid feeling. Horrid. *sighs* Enough about that though :')
- 5. I Haven't been drawing much BUT I HAVE JUST MADE A TUMBLR THINGY TO POST WARRIORS/CAT DOODLE STUFF. I'm hoping that will perhaps make me a bit happier and the drawing practice will be good. You can check that out here: tuMBlR
LONG STORY SHORT IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY CAT TUMBLR YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THAT.
Hope you're all well and enjoying the start of fall